Creative Business Responses to the COVID-19 Crisis
- David ParrishManaging Director T-Shirts and Suits Ltd
As a member of the International Advisory Board of Creative Hub, I want to share some of my international projects and free resources with creative businesses in Switzerland.
During the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, many businesses around the world are responding creatively, finding new opportunities and adding value in imaginative ways. This page empowers and inspires Creative Business Responses to the COVID-19 Crisis.
Right now, I am collaborating with individuals, businesses and organisations around the world, to find and share creative responses, to foster new collaborations, to create new content online. I’m pleased to be working in partnership with a range of organisations, creative hubs, business support agencies and creative enterprise to provide online webinars, workshops, presentations, events etc – and to create new content to share freely worldwide. Online events are usually recorded and published as videos. This is part of my ongoing mission to empower creative entrepreneurs.
Recently I have announced: “At this time, ‘business as usual’ is difficult or even impossible. That applies to my own business as well as the creative enterprises in my network all around the world. Right now, I want to be useful. That’s why I’m collaborating to provide webinars, videos and deliver other projects. I’m also researching and writing about creative business responses to the COVID-19 crisis. And I’m offering even more free resources than before, to empower creative entrepreneurs.”
Please contact me to collaborate to create a new event or project. Below are a few recent examples and more are added frequently to this page of my website.
- Presentation on Cash Flow Planning, including a free downloadable spreadsheet to use. This was a collaboration with Baltic Creative in Liverpool. The video of the event, plus the downloadable spreadsheet are online here.
- Webinar on Pricing (“Three Dimensions of Profitable Pricing”) for creative enterprises in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The webinar is online and useful for businesses in other sectors too. This was a collaboration with Foundation 787 in Sarajevo and supported by Swiss EP at Swisscontact. See complete webinar and additional information online here.
- Creative Business Responses: A Conversation. David Parrish with Zulfiya Abdukhalikova. An Instagram Live event, hosted by Impact Hub Almaty, Kazakhstan. More details online here.
- COMING SOON! Webinar: “The Art of Virtual Pitching”. Hosted by the Enterprise Development Centre, Nigeria.
- COMING SOON! Article: “African Creativity Responds to the COVID-19 Crisis”. To be published in Ethos Magazine.
- Free Business Resources and Information for creative and other enterprises. These include a free eBook, guides, videos, online courses and other information online here.
- Designing Your Creative Business. Perhaps now is the perfect time to RE-Design Your Creative Business. (Crisis = Danger + Opportunity). Information here.
- Work-Life Integration. Redesigning your business and lifestyle in a new configuration. Read more here.
I continue to support creative entrepreneurs through one-to-one confidential business advice sessions online. Contact me if you would like to collaborate to provide a webinar, training workshop, discussion group or to create new content to help businesses to devise and implement creative responses to the COVID-19 Crisis. Please also let me know your stories about creative business responses to the COVID-19 crisis.
I look forward to playing my part as a member of the International Advisory Board of Creative Hub at this time by helping creative businesses in Switzerland and worldwide to respond creatively